Have a good time Mexican Independence Day 9/16 with these skillfully crafted cocktails made with agave spirits, enhances of Chopin Imports.
Constructing its portfolio past vodka, Chopin Imports enters the world of agave with its premium tequila, mezcal, and mezcal gin manufacturers.
THE UPSIDE DOWN
- 1 1/2 ozKoch El Mezcal Espadin
- 3/4 ozLime Juice
- 1/2 ozOrange Flower Easy Syrup
- 1/4 ozDry Curacao
- Edible Pink Flower (for garnish)
Preparation: Mix elements, shake, and pressure over ice in a Collins glass.
Schitt’s & Giggles
- 1 1/2 ozTerralta Tequila Blanco
- 1/2 ozLime Juice
- 1/2 ozPamplemousse Liqueur
- Membership Soda
- Lime Leaf Garnish
Preparation: Mix first three elements, shake and pressure over ice in a Collins glass. Prime with membership soda.
- 1/5 oz. KOCH EL MEZCAL ARROQUEÑO
- 2 oz. Crimson Berries syrup
- 2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz. Easy Syrup
- Lemon Soda
Preparation: Shake berries and easy syrups with lemon juice and mezcal. Pour in a glass with ice and prime with lemon soda.
- 90 ml Mezcal Gin
- 30 ml de Vermouth Bianco
- 3 inexperienced olives or 2 inexperienced grapes (for garnish)
Preparation: Pour elements right into a mixing glass with ice. We combine them with the stirred approach, serve our combination in a calming martini glass and garnish with 3 olives or 2 inexperienced grapes on a stick.
- 1 1/2 ozMezcal Burrito Fiestero
- 1 ozSeñor Maguey® Agave Nectar
- 1 1/2 ozpineapple juice
- .3 ozlime juice
- 1 ozorange liqueur
- Mint crown and Dehydrated pineapple slice (for garnish)
Preparation: Add elements right into a shaker with ice. We combine and serve the combination into an Outdated Usual glass and garnish with a mint crown and a dehydrated pineapple slice.
Mezcal Gin Tonic
- 1 1/2 ozMezcal Gin
- 5 gr or 1 cardamom barspoon
- Prime Tonic water
- Lemon slice and Sprig of rosemary (for garnish)
Preparation: Havana or ball glass is stuffed with ice, as soon as chilled, the ice is eliminated, and the glass is smoked with the rosemary sprig. Ice is added once more. Mezcal Gin is poured and blended within the glass with the cardamom. We fill the glass with tonic water and garnish with the lime slice and rosemary sprig.
- 1/2 oz. KOCH EL MEZCAL ESPADÍN
- 1/2 oz. Orange Juice
- 2oz. Easy syrup
- 1oz. Lime Juice
- Worm Salt
- 1 Cucumber stick and lime wheel dusted with worm salt
Preparation: Combine all elements with mezcal and rim glass with worm salt. Serve in tall glass with ice and garnish with cucumber and slice of lime.
The put up 7 Should Combine Cocktails for Mexican Independence appeared first on Chilled Journal.