Need a straightforward dish that’ll feed a crowd? You’ve come to the correct place! My Baked Rooster Pasta has spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and a scrumptious ricotta base. It’s filled with taste and re-heats rather well (in case you have any leftovers, that’s!).
First, cook dinner the hen in a skillet and wilt in some spinach whilst you boil rigatoni.
Frivolously beat eggs, whisk in ricotta cheese , then stir in parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, and Italian parsley. Gently stir the pasta and cooked hen and spinach into the ricotta combination, pour right into a greased 9×13 pan and bake for 25 minutes. That’s it! It’s scrumptious served with further parmesan cheese, freshly torn basil, and garlic bread. Yum!
I used to be fearful that this pasta wouldn’t warmth up properly but it surely was unbelievable left over! Don’t omit the sun-dried tomatoes. They taste the entire dish once you stir them into the ricotta combination earlier than including all the things else.
1 field rigatoni
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 pound hen breast, minimize into small items
1/2 tsp dried oregano
2 cups contemporary spinach
4 giant eggs
1 15-oz carton ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
2 Tbsp chopped Recent Italian parsley
Basil for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 levels. Grease a 9×13″ baking dish.
- In a big skillet, cook dinner hen in butter and olive oil till barely browned. Season to style with salt and black pepper and dried oregano.
- Whereas hen is browning, cook dinner pasta in line with package deal directions. Drain.
- Add contemporary spinach to the hen and let it wilt barely.
- In a big bowl, whisk eggs till frivolously overwhelmed. Whisk in ricotta cheese, then add parmesan cheese, herbs, and sun-dried tomatoes. Gently stir in cooked pasta and hen combination and blend nicely.
- Pour combination right into a greased 9×13” baking dish. Cowl and bake for 25 minutes. Serve with chopped parsley and parmesan.