The crispy texture of butterfinger is completely divine paired with the cool creaminess of this no-bake cheesecake. I used one bag of fun-sized butterfingers for this recipe and reserved a few fourth of them for the topping.
That is actually such a simple dessert to make and tastes extremely fancy. Why have I not been baking with butterfinger?! Somebody remind me to make butterfinger ice cream subsequent!
Remember to pin/bookmark this recipe for when you may have leftover Halloween sweet. Yum!
Butterfinger No-Bake Cheesecake
For the crust:
24 Oreo cookies (filling included)
1/4 cup (4 Tbsp) unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 8-oz blocks cream cheese (full-fat), softened
1/4 cup bitter cream
1 cup powdered sugar, divided
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt
10 oz bag fun-sized butterfingers, chopped
- To make the crust: Grease a 9-inch springform pan with Crisco. Put aside.
- Pulverize Oreo cookies till effective. Combine with melted butter till combination is the feel of moist sand. Press the combination firmly on the underside and up the perimeters of ready spring kind pan. Freeze for ten minutes whereas making the filling.
- To make the filling: Beat heavy whipping cream with a handheld mixer till stiff peaks kind. Beat in 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
- In a separate bowl, beat softened cream cheese till clean. Beat in bitter cream, remaining 3/4 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Gently fold in whipped cream till uniform in coloration, then fold in chopped butterfinger, reserving about 1/2 cup for the topping.
- Unfold combination on prime of ready crust. Cowl and refrigerate for no less than 4 hours or in a single day earlier than slicing. Prime with remaining chopped butterfinger.