Prep 10 minutes
Complete 10 minutes
Mild and summery, these selfmade cucumber margaritas pack refreshing cucumber, zesty lime, and many your favourite tequila. Sweetened with agave nectar, they’re an additional citrusy twist on a basic Mexican drink.
Refreshing & Simple Cucumber Margaritas
These selfmade margaritas with thinly sliced cucumber and lime are the refreshing, boozy drink your summer season afternoons had been lacking! Loaded with white tequila and a little bit of Grand Marnier, each little sip will enable you get the occasion began— even when it’s a celebration of 1.
With recipe quantities for a small gathering and a single serving, you received’t have to fret about making an excessive amount of or too little of those margaritas. With everybody’s glass full, your agave-sweetened evenings can solely be a hit.
Served in salt-rimmed glasses with mint ice cubes for somewhat fanciness, these selfmade margaritas will impress all of your family and friends. No matter what number of batches they ask you to make for events any more, the nice factor is that they’re prepared in solely 10 minutes.
In search of extra margaritas? Check out a few of my different favorites: Basic Frozen Margarita, Watermelon Margaritas, and this Frozen Mango Margarita!
What You’ll Want
Test the recipe card on the backside of the put up for full ingredient quantities for a single serving or 4 servings of those selfmade margaritas.
- Tequila: They aren’t margaritas with out tequila, proper? I personally like to make use of a white tequila for these, however you should utilize no matter tequila you want one of the best.
- Grand Marnier: In the event you don’t have Grand Marnier available, Cointreau additionally works nice!
- Lime Juice: Be happy to make use of lemon juice.
- Agave Nectar – That is additionally referred to as agave syrup. You possibly can substitute it for easy syrup and even uncooked honey.
- English cucumber: Swap it for 2-3 small Persian cucumbers if that’s all you’ve received available.
- Tajin Or Salt: For the rim of the glass, I like to recommend utilizing Margarita Salt (it’s a rough salt, excellent for cocktail rims) or Tajin!
A little bit of chile, mint, and even Cointreau can broaden your drink repertoire in seconds with out straying from this margarita recipe an excessive amount of.
- Cucumber jalapeño margaritas. Add 2-3 slices of jalapeño to the cocktail shaker for each serving. Muddle them (crush them) somewhat bit. Add the remaining components and put together as regular for a kick of warmth.
- Cucumber mint margaritas. Muddle 2-3 mint leaves within the cocktail shaker to style for each serving. Add the remaining components and put together as regular. Pressure as regular and also you’ve received your self a minty margarita.
- Use Cointreau. Swap the Grand Marnier for an orange liqueur of your alternative for added citrus notes in each sip.
How To Make Cucumber Pitcher Margaritas
That is excellent for 4 servings of those selfmade margaritas.
- Add a rim. This step is non-compulsory, however you’ll be able to add a rim 10 minutes earlier than serving the margaritas. Do that by dipping the edges of the glasses in lime juice after which gently tapping them into salt. Set them apart to air dry.
- Stir. Add the tequila, Grand Marnier, lime juice, and agave nectar to a medium-sized pitcher. Stir properly to mix. Add the cucumber, limes, and 2-3 cups of ice (if desired.) Serve instantly.
How you can Make a Single Cucumber Margarita
Who says you’ll be able to’t have a celebration of 1?
- Shake it. Add 2-3 ice cubes to a cocktail shaker. Pour within the tequila, lime juice, Grand Marnier, and agave nectar. Cowl the cocktail shaker with the lid. Shake till properly mixed.
- Pressure it. Pressure the drink into an ice-filled glass with a salted rim. In the event you’re not a fan of salted rims, go away it out.
- Serve. Stir within the cucumber and lime slices together with 2-3 items of ice. Serve instantly.
Ideas for Success
Making these selfmade margaritas additional boozy and cucumber-like is simple with these easy ideas.
- Intensify the cucumber. Soak the sliced cucumbers in tequila in a single day within the fridge. Pressure the cucumbers and seeds out of the tequila and use the tequila as regular.
- Use your favourite tequila. I want silver/white tequila for these margaritas, however be happy to make use of no matter you’ve received available.
- Add a rim. Tajín or Miguelito chili powders make a terrific rim in your glasses if you wish to fancy them up.
These selfmade margaritas are nice when garnished with a lime wedge. It additionally makes every glass look tremendous fairly! For an actual show-stopping presentation, you may as well make mint ice cubes.
Roughly chop 4-5 contemporary mint leaves and add them to 2-3 cups water (relying on how a lot ice you’re making.) Pour it into ice dice trays and freeze in a single day. Add the mint ice cubes to your serving glasses.
To maintain with the margarita vibe, I like to serve these with Mexican or Tex-Mex appetizers for a snack-filled meal. My Selfmade Rooster Empanadas, Tacky Beef Taquitos, and Pulled Pork Quesadilla are nice fuss-free choices for this. Or go along with some straightforward appetizers like Tacky Mexican Bean Dip, Genuine Guacamole, Avocado Salsa, or this Strawberry Watermelon Salsa!
Can Selfmade Margaritas Be Ready in Advance?
Serve these selfmade margaritas immediately for one of the best outcomes, however you may make them as much as 3 days prematurely and so they’ll nonetheless be tremendous yummy.
Extra Cocktail Recipes
These tremendous refreshing selfmade margaritas are a style of summer season. Full of cucumber, lime zest, and agave syrup, they’re the right boozy
For 4 Margaritas:
- 1 1/2 cup tequila
- 1 cup Grand Marnier
- ¾ cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ cup agave nectar, plus extra to style
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 2-3 limes, sliced
For a Single Serving
- 3 oz tequila
- 1 ½ oz lime juice
- 1 ½ oz Grand Marnier
- 1 to 1 ½ oz agave nectar, relying on choice
- 2-3 cucumber slices
- 2-3 slices of lime
Optionally available For Glass Rim:
For 4 Margaritas:
- Optionally available: 10 minutes earlier than serving the margaritas, salt the edges of your glasses by dipping the edges of the glasses in lime juice then gently tapping them into salt earlier than letting them air dry.
- Stir the tequila, Grand Marnier, lime juice and agave collectively in a medium measurement pitcher. Then stir within the cucumber and limes and eventually 2-3 cups of ice, if desired.
- Serve instantly.
For a Single Serving:
- Add 2-3 items of ice to a cocktail shaker then pour within the tequila, lime juice, Grand Marnier and agave and canopy and shake till properly mixed.
- Pressure the drink right into a glass crammed with ice and with a salted rim, if desired. Stir within the cucumber and lime slices together with 2-3 items after which serve instantly.
Agave: In the event you do not need agave, you should utilize easy syrup or honey in it is place.
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 1487Complete Fats: 2gSaturated Fats: 0gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 0gLdl cholesterol: 0mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 188gFiber: 14gSugar: 119gProtein: 6g
This put up might include affiliate hyperlinks. Learn my disclosure coverage.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.