2022, September 16 – This fall, the wine consultants at LearnAboutWine will deliver a completely new sequence of tasting occasions with a throwback really feel to the out of doors patio at Culina Ristorante inside 4 Seasons Resort on Doheny (Thus Dough-Heny Nights!). Be a part of Sommelier Ian Blackburn, crew LearnAboutWine Sommeliers, and vineyard professionals from across the globe for an evening of infinite wine, wooden fired pizza, and well timed beats. This mixture of limitless pizza, wine, and a effectively dressed viewers is certain to be a basic hit! Don’t miss the kick off evening for this sequence on September twenty ninth.
Tickets are $75 prematurely and $100 on the door. Restricted to solely 100 friends per evening.
Trace: Gown Fantastically!!!
“Dough-Heny Nights” – Wine, Pizza and Music
- Culina Ristorante at 4 Seasons Resort Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- 300 South Doheny Drive
- 6:00 PM to eight:00 PM (Month-to-month)
- Limitless Wine (Style 20+ nice wines of the world)
- Limitless Pizza from the wooden fired oven
- Nice Music (from DJ “Visitor”)
A Month-to-month Gathering
Try their completely curated Spotify playlist to get you within the temper.
September twenty ninth Wine Listing:
- Adobe Highway Vineyard, Sauvignon Blanc, Sonoma County, 2019
- Adobe Highway Vineyard, Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley, 2018
- Adobe Highway Vineyard, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sage Canyon Winery, Napa Valley, 2017
- Adobe Highway Vineyard, Chardonnay, Bacigalupi Winery, Russian River Valley, 2019
- J. Bookwalter Vineyard, Readers Merlot, Columbia Valley, 2019 ($28)
- J. Bookwalter Vineyard, Readers Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, 2019 ($28)
- J. Bookwalter Vineyard, Suspense Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, 2019 ($68)
- J. Bookwalter Vineyard Battle Pink Mix, Columbia Valley, 2019 ($68)
- A&D Vineyard, LIV Vinho Verde, Vinho Verde Portugal, 2020 (Licensed Natural & Vegan) ($15)
- Chapeleiro, Chapeleiro, Vinho Verde Portugal, 2020 ($17)
- Kelman Dão Mix, Kelman Household Vineyards, Dão Portugal 2017 ($21)
- Santos & Seixo, Duquesa Maria Superior Tinto Pink, Alentejano, Portugal, 2017 ($18)
- Beekeeper Cellars, Zinfandel, Montecillo Winery, Sonoma Valley, Sonoma County, 2018
- Beekeeper Cellars, Zinfandel, Secret Stones Rockpile Appellation, Sonoma County, 2018
- Beekeeper Cellars, Zinfandel, Hidden Hills Reserve, Sonoma County, 2018
- Bernardus, Sauvignon Blanc, Griva Winery, Monterey County, 2021 ($28)
- Bernardus, Chardonnay, Monterey County, 2020 ($30)
- Bernardus, Pinot Noir, Santa Lucia Highlands, Monterey County, 2021 ($30)
- Bernardus, Bordeaux Pink Mix, Carmel Valley, Monterey, Central Coast, 2014 ($75)
ALL Upcoming Dates | 2023 Dates Coming Quickly
ABOUT IAN TODD BLACKBURN
Wine Educator, Skilled Sommelier / Host and Grasp of Wine Pupil – Ian found the wine trade on the ripe age of 21 whereas working for well-known cooks similar to Thomas Keller after which at 24 for Joachim Splichal in Los Angeles’ high eating rooms. The invention of wine and his infinite want for data rapidly engulfed Ian’s life, and his ardour redirected his profession from eating places and inns to vineyards and training. In 1995 LearnAboutWine.com was born, turning into the primary web site devoted to wine training.
With over 25-years of expertise touring the wine world, Ian is a broadcast writer (Wiley Publications, 2002), has 10 vintages of high degree winemaking on his resume at Beekeeper Cellars, and is taken into account one of many area’s greatest wine educators. Ian’s push to evolve and his capability to pivot has produced a strata of recent ideas similar to, ZoomIntoWine.com (digital training), Merchantofwine.com (the household’s on-line wine retailer), and now the return of in-person gatherings with LearnAboutWine.com – utilizing all the nice gathering spots in LA as potential venues.
dolandırırken anamı siktiriyorum
ben dolandırıcı bir orospu cocuğuyum