Introducing the 2019 Appellation Assortment, a rare set of 16 Stags Leap District Cabernet Sauvignons, and Winery to Vintner 2023, an unparalleled weekend with the area’s proprietors and winemakers
STAGS LEAP DISTRICT, Napa, CA, October 14, 2022 – The Stags Leap District Winegrowers Affiliation right now introduced two methods to expertise the Napa Valley’s main and smallest sub-appellation and its world-renowned Cabernet Sauvignons. Beginning tomorrow, the 2019 Stags Leap District Appellation Assortment is on the market for buy. This extremely restricted assortment of 16 Stags Leap District Cabernet Sauvignons makes a one-of-a-kind reward or tasting expertise with straightforward one cease buying. As well as, tickets for the Stags Leap District’s Winery to Vintner weekend go on sale November 1, 2022. This three-day weekend takes place April 2023 and supplies attendees unprecedented entry to the proprietors and winemakers of the Stags Leap District. Visitors take pleasure in a full menu of curated and intimate vintner-hosted library wine dinners, seminars, a collective lunch, and unique personal vineyard experiences.
“The distinct Stags Leap District terroir and quality-obsessed wine producers on this tight-knit and tiny AVA are the explanations these Cabernet Sauvignons are world-class,” mentioned Nancy Bialek, Government Director of the Stags Leap District Winegrowers Affiliation. “The Stags Leap Appellation Assortment and Winery to Vintner are two extraordinary experiences that showcase this unequalled area.”
The 2019 Appellation Assortment
The Appellation Assortment supplies Cabernet Sauvignon lovers with the flexibility to style the “why” Stags Leap District cabernets are treasured. The 2019 Appellation Assortment supplies one thing extraordinary for vacation and company gifting, gathering, in addition to sharing with fellow wine lovers and associates for dinners or tasting events. This launch is comprised of 16 prestigious Stags Leap District Cabernet Sauvignons from the 2019 classic, an distinctive classic for the appellation.
The 2019 Appellation Assortment contains one bottle every of the next wines:
- Baldacci Household Vineyards, 2019 Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chimney Rock Vineyard, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon, Ganymede Winery
- Cliff Lede Vineyards, 2019 Roundabout Midnight Cabernet Sauvignon
- Clos du Val, 2019 Hirondelle Property Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ilsley Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Lindstrom Wines, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Malk Household Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pine Ridge Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Quixote Vineyard, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regusci Vineyard, 2019 ‘The Elders’ Cabernet Sauvignon
- Shafer Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon One Level 5
- Silverado Vineyards, 2019 SOLO Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, 2019 FAY Winery Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stags’ Leap Vineyard, 2019 The Leap Property Cabernet Sauvignon
- Steltzner Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Taylor Household Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
The Appellation Assortment is the one wine set on this planet comprised of a single classic and single appellation. Restricted in availability and priced at $2,250 per set with transport included. Extra data could be discovered right here.
Winery to Vintner, April 28-30, 2023
An unparalleled three-day weekend expertise with the house owners and winemakers of the Stags Leap District, Winery to Vintner contains backstage entry to the historic wineries, distinctive vineyards, iconic Cabernet Sauvignons, and breathtaking surroundings, all nestled beneath the majestic volcanic Palisades.
The 2023 Winery to Vintner schedule contains:
- Friday, April twenty eighth – Vintner-hosted Library Wine Dinners – Visitors select from amongst 5 venues for an intimate night of Vintner and Winemaker co-hosted, chef-inspired, wine pairing dinners, all with uncommon and restricted library wines chosen from deep inside every vintner’s cellar.
- Saturday, April twenty ninth – Digging Deeper – Vintner-hosted periods take visitors deeper into the vineyards, famed historical past, and terroir of the Stags Leap District, together with a collection of legendary wines.
- Saturday, April twenty ninth – Vintner-Hosted Lunch and Tasting – Hosted at Regusci Vineyard, this occasion brings all of the Stags Leap District vintners and winemakers in a single place to showcase their outstanding wines. Visitors take pleasure in a paired connoisseur lunch and are the primary to preview the AVA’s inaugural collaborative 2021 Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Sunday, April thirtieth – Vintner-Hosted Vineyard Experiences – Visitors savor meals and particular wines all through the day by choosing from ten curated and personal experiences. Contains backstage entry to the Stags Leap District’s vintners, winemakers and house owners, for a Napa Valley expertise that’s not out there to the general public.
Tickets go on sale November 1, 2022, for $1,250 per individual. Extra data could be discovered right here.
About Stags Leap District Winegrowers
The Stags Leap District Winegrowers is a non-profit affiliation of vintners and growers united by the mission of enhancing the fame of the appellation and its wines and sharing its high quality with the wine-loving world. The SLDWA is comprised of 16 wineries and 9 grower members. Wineries embody: Baldacci Household Vineyards, Chimney Rock Vineyard, Cliff Lede Vineyards, Clos Du Val, Ilsley Vineyards, Lindstrom Wines, Malk Household Vineyards, Pine Ridge Vineyards, Quixote Vineyard, Regusci Vineyard, Shafer Vineyards, Silverado Vineyards, Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, Stags’ Leap Vineyard, Steltzner Vineyards, and Taylor Household Vineyards. To be taught extra in regards to the Stags Leap District, please go to stagsleapdistrict.com or discover the Affiliation on Fb.com/StagsLeapDistrict