IHOP welcomes new Thick ‘N Fluffy French Toast in addition to numerous different new menu additions.
IHOP’s new Thick ‘N Fluffy French Toast consists of two thick slices of “fluffy” bread dipped in a vanilla cinnamon batter and cooked on the griddle. The brand new French toast is available in a number of varieties, together with:
– Basic (topped with whipped butter and powdered sugar)
– Strawberry Banana (topped with glazed strawberries, sliced bananas, and powdered sugar)
– Lemon Ricotta Blended Berry (topped with lemon ricotta and a seasonal combined berry topping)
Different new menu gadgets embody:
– New Plant-Primarily based Sausage Energy Combo – Two plant-based sausages, scrambled cage-free egg whites, seasonal recent fruit & alternative of two protein pancakes or multigrain toast.
– New Basic Avocado Toast – Grilled multigrain bread topped with sliced avocado and roasted cherry tomatoes. Served with alternative of recent fruit or hash browns.
– Egg white choices for combos and omelettes, and gluten-friendly choices.
– Seasonal fruit toppings on buttermilk pancakes.
– New All-Pure Salmon – A 6-oz, seasoned and grilled Atlantic salmon filet.
– New Sirloin Salisbury Steak – Sirloin Salisbury Steak topped with sauteed mushrooms and onions in beef gravy.
– New Entree Aspect Choices – Steamed Recent Broccoli, Yellow & Inexperienced Beans, Loaded Mashed Potatoes, and Bacon Mac & Cheese
– New Jalapeno & Cheese Bites – Six crispy-fried jalapeno and Cheddar cheese bites served with buttermilk ranch for dipping.
– New Rooster Quesadilla – Diced grilled hen breast, roasted poblano & crimson bell peppers, and melted Jack & Cheddar cheeses folded in a heat, grilled tortilla. The quesadilla comes served with salsa, pickled jalapenos, and bitter cream.
Lastly, IHOP has eliminated excessive fructose corn syrup from their syrups.
Photograph through IHOP.