This web site might include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
If you happen to love pies, then this scrumptious and distinctive oatmeal pecan pie is for you! And should you haven’t made a pie earlier than, don’t concern… this recipe actually is really easy!
I do know they sometimes, pie season comes and goes across the holidays, however I find it irresistible a lot that I say, have all of it 12 months lengthy! Check out this scrumptious Contemporary Strawberry Pie, this yummy Triple Berry Pie and this basic Finest Ever Dutch Apple Pie for scrumptious desserts all 12 months lengthy!
Oatmeal Pecan Pie Recipe
This oatmeal pecan pie recipe is so scrumptious! it’s like a mixture of your very favourite breakfast oatmeal mixed with a dessert, and boy… The mixture is to die for! The filling is filled with a number of totally different textures and flavors, after which while you add it to a flakey, golden pie crust. Effectively, let’s simply say that you simply gained’t be capable of cease at only one chunk!
I really like the addition of oats to this pecan pie recipe. It’s a enjoyable and attractive twist on an previous basic pecan pie! To not point out slightly more healthy.. That’s all the time a bonus! I really like making this additional tasty by including slightly little bit of vanilla ice cream and a few chocolate sauce! Is your mouth watering but?
Substances in Oatmeal Pecan Pie
The nice half about this pie recipe is how simple it’s! You may make your individual pie crust or, in case you are quick on time, simply purchase a premade one on the retailer! Take a look at the substances listing on the backside of the submit for the entire actual measurements.
- Pie Crust: If you wish to make this pie completely scrumptious, check out my grandma’s excellent pie crust recipe!
- Pecans: This provides a scrumptious crunch to the pie filling.
- Eggs: I all the time use massive eggs once I cook dinner.
- Brown Sugar: Utilizing brown sugar provides in a deep, candy taste to the bottom of this pie.
- Corn Syrup: This sweetens up the pie!
- Rolled Oats: That is the place this oatmeal pie will get fascinating! It provides a scrumptious texture to go together with the pecans.
- Butter: I used unsalted butter on this oatmeal pecan pie.
- Salt: The salt will improve the entire flavors on this recipe.
- Cinnamon: A splash of cinnamon enhances the entire substances.
- Vanilla: I all the time like including a splash of vanilla flavoring when I’m baking.
The right way to Make an Oatmeal Pecan Pie
This pie is really easy and bakes in a short time! It’s a terrific dessert to make forward of time and have able to serve to your friends. I’m warning you although that folks LOVE this pie… So chances are you’ll need to make two!
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 325 levels Fahrenheit.
- Mix and Pour: In a big bowl mix the entire substances. Stir till effectively mixed. Pour filling into the crust.
- Bake and Serve: Bake for 50 minutes. Serve heat with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and additional pecans if desired.
What if My Pie is Runny?
If you happen to pull your oatmeal pecan pie out and the filling nonetheless hasn’t set and it’s runny, then it nonetheless wants to complete baking! Add a further 5 minutes of cook dinner time at a time and control it. You must be capable of run a knife via the pie and never have any filling spill out.
The right way to Retailer Leftover Pie
In case you are fortunate sufficient to have leftovers of this oatmeal pecan pie, then you may be happy to know that it shops fantastically!
Within the Fridge: As soon as your pie has totally cooled, then you may retailer it in an hermetic container. Retailer it in your fridge and it’ll final about 3-4 days!
Preheat oven to 325 levels Fahrenheit.
In a big bowl mix the entire substances . Stir till effectively mixed. Pour filling into crust.
Bake for 50 minutes. Serve heat with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and additional pecans if desired.
Up to date on October 31, 2022
Energy435kcal (22%)Carbohydrates76g (25%)Protein4g (8%)Fats15g (23%)Saturated Fats4g (20%)Polyunsaturated Fats3gMonounsaturated Fats7gTrans Fats0.1gLdl cholesterol8mg (3%)Sodium302mg (13%)Potassium130mg (4%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar60g (67%)Vitamin A93IU (2%)Vitamin C0.1mgCalcium44mg (4%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary data relies on third occasion calculations and is barely an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.