This Oreo Slab Pie is a straightforward pie recipe that feeds a crowd. A whipped no bake cheesecake layer loaded with Oreos sits on prime of a buttery pie crust layered with scorching fudge.
This submit is in partnership with Imperial Sugar. Click on HERE for the FULL RECIPE!
Oreo Slab Pie Is An Simple Dessert Concept!
Oreo Slab Pie is a scrumptious dessert made with an Oreo cookie crust, a creamy and clean filling made with cream cheese, whipped cream, and crushed Oreos. The pie is then topped with extra crushed Oreos and whipped cream. It’s a good dessert for any event, whether or not it’s a household gathering, a potluck occasion, or a dessert for an important day.
What’s Oreo Slab Pie?
Oreo slab pie is a comparatively new dessert that has gained reputation in recent times. It’s believed to have originated in the USA, the place Oreo cookies have been a beloved snack since their introduction in 1912. The primary Oreo pie recipes had been easy, consisting of crushed Oreo cookies blended with cream cheese or pudding. Nevertheless, over time, the recipe has advanced to incorporate a greater variety of elements and strategies.
For the total ingredient record and recipe CLICK HERE!
- Pie Dough. You need to use prepackaged pie crust, the field often consists of two rolled up doughs, or you can also make your individual pie dough from scratch. I LOVE my All Butter Pie Crust recipe, and it will work completely for this recipe. I’ve used the Pillsbury model of pie dough in addition to Dealer Joe’s pie dough. I choose Dealer Joe’s for prepackaged pie crust.
- Sizzling fudge sauce. I just like the thick sort within the jar, not the syrup-style. Chocolate Frosting would additionally completely work for this recipe and I’ve made it that method too! Attempt my Creamy Chocolate Frosting, however lower the recipe in half!
- Heavy whipping cream. You might additionally use Cool Whip for this recipe if you wish to skip making your individual!
- Cream cheese. Be certain that it’s room temperature so it mixes evenly with out lumps!
- Bitter cream additionally at room temp for straightforward mixing.
- Powdered sugar. Utilizing powdered sugar provides a pleasant mild sweetness!
- Pure Vanilla extract
- Oreo cookies. You possibly can actually use any model, like Dealer Joe’s Jojos. You can even use Double Sfuf or the unique, whichever you like!
The way to make Oreo Slab Pie?
- Warmth the oven to 450°F.
- Take away pie doughs from packaging. On a flippantly floured floor, unroll and stack the dough on prime of one another. Utilizing a rolling pin, roll to a 17×12- inch rectangle. Match the dough into an ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan (jelly roll pan) and press it into the corners and up the perimeters. Create an edge by folding the additional below alongside the highest of the pan, crimping to create a scalloped edge if desired.
- Use a fork to prick the dough everywhere in the backside and sides and bake for 10 – 12 minutes till the crust is golden brown. Cool fully.
- Unfold the new fudge sauce evenly on prime of the cooled crust. Put aside.
- Within the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment beat the heavy cream for 1 – 2 minutes on medium-high velocity till stiff peaks type. Switch the selfmade whipped cream to a big bowl and put aside.
- Add the cream cheese, bitter cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla into the bowl of the stand mixer and blend on medium velocity till creamy, scraping the perimeters of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese combination till included.
- Finely chop 20 Oreo cookies. Fold the chopped cookies into the combination and unfold it on prime of the new fudge layer. You might additionally use a meals processor or blender for this step.
- Cowl the pie with plastic wrap and refrigerate for not less than 1 hour, till chilled.
- Reduce the remaining Oreo cookies in half and garnish. Reduce into slices to serve.
Since Oreo cookies are available so many enjoyable flavors as of late you may get artistic with this recipe! Listed here are a number of choices:
- Peanut Butter Oreos + Peanut Butter as an alternative of scorching fudge
- Golden Oreos + Dulce De Leche as an alternative of scorching fudge
- Birthday Cake Oreos + Funfetti Frosting as an alternative of Sizzling Fudge
- Mint Oreos with a number of drops of peppermint extract as an alternative of vanilla extract
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE!
PIN for later:
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.