Peet’s Espresso releases their 2022 fall menu, which arrives with returning favorites in addition to some new faces, together with the brand new Caramel Apple Latte and Pumpkin Chilly Brew Oat Latte with Brown Sugar Jelly.
Here is the total line-up for Peet’s 2022 fall menu:
– New Caramel Apple Latte – Caramel apple butter syrup layered with Espresso Forte and steamed milk, topped with a caramel swirl. Out there sizzling or iced.
– New Pumpkin Chilly Brew Oat Latte with Brown Sugar Jelly – Oat milk and pumpkin pie syrup whipped collectively, then poured over ice with a scoop of Brown Sugar Jelly, after which topped with a float of Baridi Chilly Brew focus and a dusting of seasonal spices.
– Apple Cinnamon Oat Latte (Unique to Peetnik Rewards Members) – A mixture of Caramel apple butter syrup, steamed oat milk, and Espresso Forte. Out there sizzling or iced.
– Pumpkin Latte – Espresso Forte, steamed milk, and pumpkin pie syrup, topped with a sprinke of seasonal spices. Out there sizzling or iced.
– Hen & Waffles Sandwich – Two maple waffles sandwiching toasted gouda cheese, rooster sausage, bacon, and a customized candy & spiced unfold.
– New Pumpkin Spice Flavored Okay-Cup pods – “Seasonal and fragrant, with comforting notes of cinnamon and nutmeg.” Out there for a restricted time in grocery shops, Amazon, and peets.com.
– Vine & Walnut Mix – A medium roast mix of espresso named after the situation of the unique espresso store in Berkeley the place Alfred Peet first served his espresso. Out there at Peet’s espresso outlets and peets.com.
Picture by way of Peet’s Espresso.