Rancilio Group is proud to introduce the latest addition to their lineup – the Stile. This ultra-compact and quiet espresso grinder is able to grinding exactly for any brew technique – from espresso to French Press. Its small footprint and glossy design add a contemporary aesthetic to any espresso bar whereas two dishing out modes and an easy-to-use contact display interface make it a pleasure to work with.
- Rancilio Group Introduces The Stile, A Model-New And Chopping-Edge Espresso Grinder
- Olam Proclaims Rebranding – Adjustments Title to Covoya
- Ontario! Registration Now Open For Mill Metropolis Roasters Roasting 101 Course
- Bunafr Espresso Firm Launches New Residence Espresso Roaster, Altering How Espresso Can Be Personalised
- Colombia Takes Title In Sixth Licor 43 Bartenders & Baristas Problem
- Marco Beverage Methods Proclaims Demelza Jones, Nicole Novak and Harry Ko as judges for the “The SP9 Brew Grasp Problem” in Australia
The Stile’s two dishing out modes (one engaged by the touchscreen interface and the opposite engaged by inserting the portafilter), exact 58mm flat metal burrs, and a micrometric adjustment collar make it straightforward to realize each espresso and drip espresso grind sizes. Two timed doses are programmable in each modes, preserving your espresso brewing ritual versatile and customizable.
The Stile’s hopper holds as much as roughly 300 grams of espresso, which is the right dimension for a retail bag at house or dialing in a particular roast in a café setting. The Stile is obtainable quickly, in black and white.
This press launch was offered to Sprudge for Sprudge Press Releases. Concerned with submitting a press launch? Get in contact!