Salt & Straw’s Ice Scream Sequence, a limited-time choice of themed ice cream flavors, is again for the 2022 Halloween season.
The seasonal menu is offered each on-line and at Salt & Straw scoop retailers all through the month of October and contains the next:
– The Nice Candycopia – Milk chocolate-covered crispy feuilletine, chocolate-covered peanut butter, and almonds lined in Bourbon vanilla toffee (a house-made tackle Package Kats, Reeses, Snickers, Heath bars) folded in salted butterscotch ice cream.
– Don Bugito’s Creepy Crawly Critters – Matcha ice cream with toffee-brittle mealworms and chocolate crickets.
– Jack o’ Lantern Pumpkin Bread – Pumpkin bread items and whipped cream cheese frosting in a pumpkin spiced ice cream.
– Black Cat Licorice & Lavender – Anise and fennel caramel with salted lavender ice cream.
– Double Bubble Toil & Hassle (vegan) – “Two spices and three fruits” mixed in frozen coconut cream for a bubble gum ice cream taste.
Picture through Salt and Straw.