Get pleasure from Somm-led hikes, five-course paired dinners at Vail’s greatest eating places, golf with a professional adopted by a wine lunch, and extra
GOLDEN, Colo. (June 23, 2022)- Staff Participant Productions has introduced its upcoming lineup of stellar add-on experiences for the Vail Wine Traditional (August 11-13) in scenic Vail Valley, together with the “Vail Uncorked Dinner Collection” that includes five-course dinners at Vail’s high eating places, a Somm-led “Argentine Experiences Hike” that culminates with a three-course paired lunch, a seminar about RIEDEL’s’s varietal-specific glassware, and way more.
Celebrating its third yr, the Vail Wine Traditional brings grasp winemakers and wine fans collectively for an immersive three-day tasting occasion that features all-inclusive tastings of numerous and distinctive wines from around the globe and a-la-carte occasions to raise your culinary weekend. Tickets for the add-on experiences go on sale at this time; tickets for the Better of Fest and the Grand Tastings are nonetheless accessible – buy these all-inclusive choices earlier than they promote out!
“Whether or not it’s a guided wine and wildflower hike or expertly paired coursed meals and seminars from the most effective sommeliers and winemakers within the enterprise, we’ve crafted these elevated and uniquely Colorado experiences to counterpoint wine novices and connoisseurs alike,” says Vail Wine Traditional Occasion Director Kristen Slater. “Complement your weekend on the Traditional with training, journey and mouth-watering meals!”
Experiences for the 2022 Vail Wine Traditional are included beneath. There will probably be extra experiences added later. Verify the web site for extra info.
Thursday, August 11: The Vail Uncorked Dinner Collection (costs fluctuate, dinner begins at 7 p.m.) will function five-course dinners at Vail’s greatest eating places together with:
- Grasp Sommelier Reserve Dinner at Slope Room Gravity Haus, a contemporary alpine bistro ($225 plus charges)
- Italian Desires at Deca + Bol, pairing mountain tradition with Italian meals and wine ($145 plus charges)
- Winemaker Dinner led by David Phillips of Michael David Vineyard, a family-owned vineyard from Lodi, CA with 150 years of farming rooted in its tradition, at Ludwig’s Restaurant at Sonnenalp, that includes inventive and regionally-inspired fare in a country setting ($175 plus charges)
- Crimson All About It led by Chef Pierson at Gessner Restaurant and Bar, the Grand Hyatt’s signature restaurant that includes pink wine and pink meat pairings ($175 plus charges)
Friday, August 12:
- Argentine Experiences Hike at 10 a.m. ($125 plus charges): Get pleasure from a guided scenic hike with winemaker Alejandro Nesxman of Piattelli Vineyards, adopted by a three-course paired lunch exploring his wine portfolio at Gravity Haus Vail.
- ABC Lunch – Something However Cabs at 12 p.m. ($110 plus charges): Alexander Valley Vineyards, a Sonoma County vineyard and winery producing hand-crafted property wines, hosts a three-course paired lunch that includes Something however Cabernets at Vail Chophouse.
Saturday, August 13:
- 9 & Wine Golf Lunch Twosome at 9:30 a.m. ($375 plus charges for a twosome): Get pleasure from a spherical of golf with a golf professional with cart adopted by a paired lunch with Outdated Bridge Cellars. This ticket is nice for a twosome (two seats) at this occasion.
- Winemakers & Wildflower Hike at 10 a.m. ($125 plus charges): A guided hike amongst wildflowers alongside David Phillips of Michael David Vineyard culminates in a three-course paired lunch at Gessner Restaurant.
- Rosé All Day at 12 p.m. ($110 plus charges): Get pleasure from a paired lunch with Rosé wines from areas around the globe.
- Class On Glass RIEDEL Seminar at 1 p.m. ($125 plus charges): Company will pattern wine from Riedel’s varietal-specific glasses (Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc) to know how glassware enhances the aromas and style parts.
Tickets for the seminars and paired dinners begin at $110, whereas Better of Fest and Grand Tasting tickets begin at $119. Tickets may be bought right here.
For extra details about the Vail Wine Traditional, go to the web site.
About Vail Wine Traditional
Vail Wine Traditional brings collectively grasp winemakers and fans for a weekend of elevated sips, from Aug. 11-13, 2022, in gorgeous Vail, Colo. The weekend-long soiree showcases wine from around the globe with a weekend of Grand Tastings, instructional seminars, paired wine dinners and extra. Vail Wine Traditional is produced by Staff Participant Productions, the architects of Breckenridge Wine Traditional, Vail Craft Beer Traditional and Denver Burger Battle, amongst others. For extra info, together with a full schedule of occasions, go to www.vailwineclassic.com, or observe @vailwineclassic on Instagram and Fb.
About Staff Participant Productions
Based greater than 25 years in the past in Denver, Staff Participant Productions (TPP) has produced and managed greater than 400 occasions across the nation, elevating greater than $2 million for its varied nonprofit companions. TPP has created and continues to supply beloved annual occasions together with Vail Wine Traditional, Breckenridge Wine Traditional and Vail Craft Beer Traditional, and adopted others, reminiscent of Denver Burger Battle and the Boulder Creek Pageant. The corporate was additionally the originator of occasions together with Style of Fort Collins, Steamboat Wine Pageant and Park Metropolis Meals & Wine Traditional. TPP consults and produces occasions for a portfolio of purchasers as nicely, reminiscent of Goose Island Beer Co., Blue Level Brewing Co., Nice Divide Brewing Firm, Odell Brewing Firm, Crimson Bull, Metropolis of Centennial, Anheuser-Busch, Youngsters’s Miracle Community Hospitals and Metropolis of Littleton. For extra info, go to TPPEvents.com, or observe @TPPEvents on Fb and @TeamPlayerProductions on Instagram.