Starbucks Iced Sugar Cookie Latte is a creamy espresso drink with the pleasant taste of sugar cookies. Lower your expenses and make a scrumptious selfmade espresso drink at house with easy components.
This put up incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Makes the Starbucks Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte So Good?
The vacation season and the odor of baking cookies go hand-in-hand. Starbucks embraces this long-standing cookie custom with its limited-time Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte that pays homage to spritz cookies.
These a lot beloved German almond-flavored sugar cookies are well-liked choices at festive events and cookie exchanges worldwide, they usually make an exquisite espresso drink taste as nicely.
The subsequent time you’re within the vacation temper, do that Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte recipe that can deliver you a little bit of Christmas cheer with each sip.
Why You Ought to Strive This Recipe
This recipe opts for cow’s milk, not like the unique Starbucks espresso drink that makes use of almond milk. However don’t fear. This model has loads of almond taste because of the almond extract within the Iced Sugar Cookie Syrup.
In case you are somebody who loves the style of almond sugar cookies, you’re going to wish to do that iced latte!
Elements For This Starbucks Iced Sugar Cookie Latte Recipe
For the Iced Sugar Cookie Syrup, you’ll want:
- Gentle brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Almond extract
- Butter flavoring (optionally available)
Though the butter extract is optionally available, it provides quite a bit to this syrup and is price utilizing.
Notice: The Iced Sugar Cookie Syrup recipe makes a number of servings. You’ll solely use a tablespoon per drink. Retailer the additional syrup in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as two weeks.
For the remainder of the drink, you’ll want:
- Iced Sugar Cookie Syrup
- Chilly espresso
- Ice cubes
- Almond milk
- Inexperienced and crimson sprinkles
- Whipped cream (optionally available)
You should utilize further sturdy brewed espresso, Moka, or instantaneous espresso powder if you happen to don’t have an espresso machine.
Any colour sprinkles will work if you happen to don’t wish to make the drink too Christmas-y.
How To Put together This Starbucks Iced Sugar Cookie Latte Recipe
To make the Iced Sugar Cookie Syrup:
- Add the water and the sunshine brown sugar to a small saucepan over medium warmth.
- Simmer the water whereas stirring till the sugar dissolves utterly. Take away the saucepan from the warmth.
- Let the straightforward syrup cool to only above room temperature.
- Stir within the vanilla extract, the almond extract, and the optionally available butter extract.
- Switch the Iced Sugar Cookie Syrup to an hermetic container and retailer it within the fridge for as much as two weeks.
To complete making a Starbucks Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte:
- Pour a tablespoon of the Iced Sugar Cookie-flavored Syrup into the serving glass.
- Add the chilly espresso and ice. Stir nicely.
- Pour the almond milk over the again of a spoon into the glass to type two distinct layers.
- Garnish with inexperienced and crimson sprinkles. If you would like, you possibly can plop a dollop of whipped cream on prime of the drink earlier than including the sprinkles for a extra festive background.
Get artistic with this recipe. Listed below are just a few solutions:
- Make a Sizzling Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte utilizing sizzling espresso and steamed or heated milk.
- Use almond milk, oat milk, or one other dairy milk different.
- Sprinkle crumbled Spritz cookies on prime of the whipped cream as an alternative of, or along with, the sprinkles.
What To Serve With It
Ceaselessly Requested Questions
No. Regardless of the identify, this recipe doesn’t use almond milk however dairy milk. It additionally incorporates different dairy merchandise, together with whipped cream and butter flavoring. Nevertheless, you can also make a vegan model of this recipe utilizing almond milk, vegan-friendly butter flavoring, and a non-dairy whipped topping.
This drink is a limited-time vacation menu merchandise at Starbucks, however you possibly can take pleasure in it any time you need once you make it at house with this recipe!
Favourite Starbucks Iced Drinks
Widespread Quick Meals Drinks
Starbucks Iced Sugar Cookie Latte
You may make Starbucks iced sugar cookie latte at house with this straightforward copycat recipe.
Sugar Cookie Syrup
- 2 cups mild brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon butter extract optionally available
- 1 tablespoon iced sugar cookie syrup
- 1½ ounces espresso
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- ½ teaspoon inexperienced and crimson sprinkles
To Make the Syrup
Mix brown sugar and water in a small pan. Carry to a boil stirring consistently.
Take away pan from the stovetop.
When the combination has cooled near room temperature, add vanilla, almond extract, and butter extract. Stir to mix.
Retailer syrup in an hermetic container within the fridge.
To Make the Drink
Pour iced sugar cookie syrup right into a glass.
Add espresso and stir to mix.
Add milk and stir to mix.
Prime with whipped cream.
Prime with inexperienced and crimson sprinkles.
Energy: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 8g | Fats: 7g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fats: 2g | Trans Fats: 0.2g | Ldl cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 141mg | Potassium: 405mg | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 302IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 303mg | Iron: 1mg